- 300 g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 90 g butter chilled, roughly chopped
- 150 ml (150g) Dirty Clean Food Oat Milk
- 100g cheese
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- Optional: 100g ham
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan forced)
- Grease and line baking tin with baking paper
- Sift flour into a bowl and rub butter into the flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs
- Add oat milk and mix with butter knife until a soft dough is formed. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth
- Roll out to rectangle shape and spread pizza sauce over the dough, leaving a 1cm along long side.
- Sprinkle with ham and grated cheese over pizza sauce
- Starting from the long edge of the rectangle, roll the dough into a log, about 1cm thick.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 3-4 cm slices.
- Place the slices, cut side up, into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. The scrolls will sound hollow when tapped once baked.
- Leave the scrolls to cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.